When it comes to advertising of any kind, headlines sell. For so many of our clients, and frankly, all but the wordsmiths among us, a great headline often seems quite elusive. Seeing this difficulty as a problem for our clients, we at Prepared Marketing,
stole created the (*Fanfare*) “Perfect Headline Writing Method.”
The process goes as follows:
1. List out 5 Features of your Product/Service. We are going to do this for our Business360 Analysis so that you can get a feel for it.
1. In-Depth Review
2. Inclusive to the Whole Business
3. Done by Real Experts
4. Clear Objectives
5. Tiered Pricing
2. List out 5 Benefits of your Product/Service.
1. It gives real insight to each “Department.”
2. Improve the Business on whole
3. Actionable Insights being created by those with real-world experience
4. Your Outcomes are definite, not nebulous as with most consulting
5. Affordable for every business
3. List out 5 Meanings of those features and benefits
1. Know what Needs to be done to improve your Business
2. Grow Your Revenues
3. A Clear Path to Improvement
4. You Can Take Action Immediately
5. You Can Change Your Reality
4. List out 5 Objections you hear when selling this product/service
1. Takes To Much Time
2. Is it Affordable
3. I Don’t Understand it
4. Only Need Part of it
5. My Business Isn’t Ready
5. List out 5 Answers to the Objections
1. It Only Requires 3 Hours of Your Time
2. Tiered Pricing makes it affordable
3. We Look at Each of the three main components of your Business and then work as a team to uncover issues. The Sum is more than just the parts of your business.
4. We Can do only a part of it!
5. Businesses either Evolve and Grow or Die.
6. Finally, Write a Headline combining the above information: