Today I received a great Email and I wanted to share it with our readers because I believe there are some great takeaways from this email that can boost all of our collective email writing. This email was written by Juli Martin of Cascade Sotheby’s International Realty. Here it is:
With the sun coming out and temperatures on the rise, the Portland real estate market is also heating up. If you or someone you know is thinking about selling, this is the perfect time to put a property on the market.
Take a look at my 4-minute listing presentation https://youtu.be/
tqiKLDRlW0s to learn about the 5-star luxury service and marketing package I offer, and feel free to share the video with friends, family, and colleagues thinking about selling this year.
To schedule an appointment with me at any time, please use this link to my calendar: https://calendly.
Cascade Sotheby’s International Realty
Here is what I like about this email:
1. Mail Merge – It was a personalized email that used the correct first name. Correctly putting information into your database is the first piece that makes email marketing effective.
2. Greeting – The greeting is engaging and simple. One of the Strengths of this email is its brevity. It allows me to quickly scan the email and get the basics (read keywords [youtube, calendar] ).
3. Information – The information is very clear. I can choose to watch a 4 Min Listing Presentation. I know exactly what I’m getting. This is important because there are some many emails that lack clarity, in the information provided. One aspect of an effect call to action is giving your audience a reason why they should take the desired action, this section has effectively done this.
4. Call to Action – Using a strong command verb to start a Call to Action is one approach, however, the passive invite Call to Action is a very effect tool, because it is natural to who Juli is ( a non-high pressure real estate pro ) and pulls one into scheduling with her.
5. Closing – So Many emails drag on and on, and the info that closes them out is so often useless. I love that this email is so simple and personal.
If you can emulate the great parts of this email, you will be well on your way to getting great results via emial.