When it comes to advertising of any kind, headlines sell. For so many of our clients, and frankly, all but the wordsmiths among us, a great headline often seems quite elusive. Seeing this difficulty as a problem for our clients, we at Prepared Marketing,
stole created the (*Fanfare*) “Perfect Headline Writing Method.”
The process goes as follows:
- List out 5 Features of your Product/Service.
We are going to do this for our Business360 Analysis so that you can get a feel for it.
- In-Depth Review
- Inclusive to the Whole Business
- Done by Real Experts
- Clear Objectives
- Tiered Pricing
2. List out 5 Benefits of your Product/Service.
- It gives real insight to each “Department.”
- Improve the Business on whole
- Actionable Insights being created by those with real-world experience
- Your Outcomes are definite, not nebulous as with most consulting
- Affordable for every business
3. List out 5 Meanings of those features and benefits
- Know what Needs to be done to improve your Business
- Grow Your Revenues
- A Clear Path to Improvement
- You Can Take Action Immediately
- You Can Change Your Reality
4. List out 5 Objections you hear when selling this product/service
- Takes To Much Time
- Is it Affordable
- I Don’t Understand it
- Only Need Part of it
- My Business Isn’t Ready
5. List out 5 Answers to the Objections
- It Only Requires 3 Hours of Your Time
- Tiered Pricing makes it affordable
- We Look at Each of the three main components of your Business and then work as a team to uncover issues. The Sum is more than just the parts of your business.
- We Can do only a part of it!
- Businesses either Evolve and Grow or Die.
6. Finally, Write a Headline combining the above information: